- Consistent Delivery Nationwide
- Daily and Weekly meetings and status reporting
- Single Point of Contact
- NDI assigns a single project manager who will manage and coordinate your project from beginning to end.
- Site Surveys and Evaluations
- Quality and Issue Management
- NDI employs technicians that are trained to recognize and resolve issues that arise to make certain that your project is done on time, and without incident.
- NDI certifies and trains our staff so you can be assured our work will be complete, to specifications and adheres to industry best practices.
NDI is in constant contact with our field workforce, monitoring and interacting with them throughout the installation or maintenance process. If issues arise at a job site, we will immediately document them and resolve the situation, as well as inform you of the situation immediately. NDI provides easy-to-understand daily updates that incorporate detailed information about the status of each project.
Development of Customer Standards
Having proven standards and meeting the required specifications of today’s technology needs are essential to achieving our customer’s business goals. We leverage our experience to assist our customers in defining and implementing corporate standards and monitoring compliance.
- Wiring specifications and standards
- Closet Layout
- Faceplate Configuration
- Brand and Manufacturer Selection
Installation and Service
Rest assured with our highly trained personnel, focus on customer service, and years of experience. Your installation and daily service requests will be handled promptly, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Moves, Adds and Changes (MACS) services
- Manufacturer certified technicians and installers
- NDI/OSHA safety trained
- Responsiveness to critical and time-sensitive requests