- PacketTrap – ping up/down status, bandwidth, CPU and memory reports, high utilization threshold alerting, remote device access, etc. Customer has access to all monitoring and reporting tools and can customize the interface to display specific information.
Hardware Sparing – Replacement
- Leverages limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Returns customer to operational state after a device failure. When possible, we will use a replacement unit from our spare device pool, replace and reconfigure the unit to get the customer back up and working.
- Matrix-NDI technicians will provide support on affected device under coverage, mitigate the hardware failure, open a support case with manufacturer, create the RMA and coordinate the shipping, reconfiguration of the device, and installation of the new unit at the customer site according to their approved maintenance window
- We take responsibility to package and ship the failed unit back to the manufacturer.
Remote subject matter expert
- We will assist with customer questions in regards to network outage, slowness, basic configuration questions (20 min. or less), basic Tier 1 support for the customer on devices under coverage.
Configuration changes, adds, moves, upgrades, etc.